RWAV’s nursing recruitment program is funded by the Commonwealth Government to provide a no-fee recruitment service for primary health positions in General Practices, Community Health Centres and Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs).
Health Professions Supported
- Nursing (RN/EEN/EN) and Nurse Practitioners
- Chronic Care Nurse
- Clinical Nurse
- Dialysis Nurse
- General Practice
- Maternal Child Health
- Mental Health Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse-DIV1 Registered
- Nurse-DIV2 Enrolled
Our dedicated recruitment team provides tailored support which includes:
- CV preparation advice
- Interview tips and guidance
- Searching for suitable opportunities through our vast health networks
- Matching you to our nursing vacancies
- Assisting with coordinating interviews
- Providing feedback after interviews
- Assisting with employment negotiations
- Access to grants including relocation and upskilling
Additional support may be available for eligible candidates.
Check our FAQs page for more information.
Looking for a nursing role in Victoria? Visit our vacancies page.
Are you looking for nursing staff?
Our nursing recruitment program provides a no-fee, end-to-end recruitment service for primary care positions within rural and regional Victoria.
Vacancy eligibility requirements:
Under our current funding arrangements, RWAV is unable to recruit nursing roles for State-funded services.
In order to register a vacancy with RWAV, the position must also;
- Cover, or be based, in private practice.
- Be a minimum of 0.4EFT and a permanent commitment is required.
Lodging a vacancy- how it works:
RWAV provides comprehensive recruitment support which includes:
- Taking a detailed vacancy profile
- Advertising your vacancy on our website, other health platforms and through social media
- Sourcing suitable nurses from our extensive database
- Conducting screening interviews with all candidates who contact us
- Short listing candidates according to your key selection criteria requirements
- Coordinating interviews with shortlisted candidates for you
- Providing referees’ contact details
- Notifying candidates who have been unsuccessful
- Liaising with candidates for you with regards to employment offers, contracts and start dates
To register your vacancy please complete the form here.
You can also get in touch with us now or phone 03 9349 7800 (Option 1) to speak to one of our recruitment consultants
For more information visit our FAQs page.