This website provides general information about the Rural Workforce Agency, Victoria Limited (RWAV) and its services.
By using or accessing this website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The Website Information is intended as a guide only and not as specific personal advice. RWAV makes no representation or warranty as to whether any of the Website Information is true, accurate, authentic, correct or complete. You should read the Website Information in its entirety and where appropriate, seek independent professional advice before using any of RWAV’s services.
This website provides links to external websites. RWAV does not endorse or approve any external website or the contents of any external website and does not represent or warrant that:
- The contents of any external website linked to this website are true, accurate, authentic, correct or complete; or
- The contents of any such external website does not breach any rights, including any intellectual property rights, of any third party.
Use of any external website that is linked to this website is governed by the terms of that website. The provision of a link to an external website does not authorise you to reproduce, adapt, modify, communicate or in any way deal with the material on that site.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, RWAV is not liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any loss (including without limitation loss from viruses), damage, claim, cost or expense directly or indirectly incurred by you or anyone else as a result of use or reliance on this website, any of the Website Information or any material contained on an external website which is linked to this website.
Linking from RWAV website to other websites
Requests to create hyperlinks from this website to an external website should be made to RWAV using the contact details set out below. RWAV will consider any requests to create hyperlinks from this website based on the following criteria:
- if the request relates to an external website of a commercial nature, whether the relevant hyperlink relates directly to the work of RWAV and whether it will provide direct benefits to RWAV’s core business; and
- if the request relates to an external website of a government or not-for-profit organisation, whether the relevant hyperlink is directly related to RWAV’s core business and the likelihood of RWAV being granted permission from the relevant organisation to incorporate the relevant hyperlink.
RWAV reserves the right to agree to or refuse any request to create a hyperlink on this website at its absolute discretion. RWAV will not create any hyperlinks from this website to any individual or personal websites.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, you must not rely on any of the Website Information as a statement of RWAV policy.
RWAV will endeavour to review all of its policies periodically. Whenever a policy is changed or updated, a new version will be posted on this website as soon as reasonably practicable. RWAV reserves the right to make changes to its policies as required and without notice at any time.
Intellectual property rights
RWAV owns all intellectual property rights (including without limitation any and all copyright, trademark and/or patent rights) in the Website Information and this website. You may not use, copy or reproduce any Website Information (including without limitation any logo, trademark or brand used on this Website), other than as detailed below.
You may download, copy or print the Website Information for your personal, educational or non-commercial use, but you must not do so for a commercial purpose (for example, publishing, selling or otherwise commercialising the Website Information or otherwise profit from such information) without RWAV’s prior written consent. If you use any Website Information for a personal, educational or non-commercial use, you must:
- acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table, diagram or other extract reproduced when you use such information;
- not modify such information without the express prior written permission of RWAV; and
- include with any copy the following statement: “this material is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of The Rural Workforce Agency Victoria”.
Other than as set out in the above paragraph, nothing in these terms and conditions or on this website is to be construed as granting you any licence or right to use any copyright, trademark, logo, brand or other intellectual property right of RWAV without the prior written consent of RWAV.
Requests regarding the use of the Website Information for any purpose other than personal, educational or non-commercial uses may be made using the contact details set out below.
Variation and termination
RWAV reserves the right to amend or vary the Website Information and the contents of these terms and conditions at any time without notice. RWAV also reserves the right to terminate your access to this website at any time.
Refer a friend Program
1. The referring party must notify the referred person and seek consent before sharing their details with RWAV.
2. The Refer a Friend reward scheme excludes candidates who are currently registered with RWAV.
3. There are no limits to the number of referrals an individual can make.
4. Candidates can only be referred once. In the event that a candidate is referred more than once, only the first person to refer that candidate will be eligible for a reward under this scheme.
5. The referred individual must be on the list of eligible professions as identified by Workforce needs analysis
6. To qualify for this incentive, your referral must be referred and placed within a 6-month period of your referral.
7. We can only accept referrals for people already working in Australia, or those who are eligible to work in Australia and have AHPRA or relevant registration.
8. The voucher will only be paid if the referred individual is placed by RWAV in a permanent ongoing OR 12-month + fixed term role. A voucher will be sent once candidate has commenced in practice.
9. No replacements or alternatives will be provided if the award is lost or stolen. No monetary alternative is available.
10. RWAV accepts no liability in respect of any tax implications that may arise from this reward.
Get in touch with us now or phone 03 9349 7800 .