RWAV is committed to attracting both Australian and overseas trained GPs to work in regional Victoria.
Our recruitment team uses a holistic approach to find you the right role in rural Victoria. We assess your eligibility, skills, experience, professional and educational goals to match you with a practice to suit your needs. Our recruitment services are free of charge and on-going post-placement support for you and your family is also provided.
Our recruitment services include:
- access to the most comprehensive list of GP jobs across regional and rural Victoria
- a tailored consultation with one of our dedicated recruitment team
- access to a number of grants including relocation and upskilling
- career and registration pathway support
- access to 3GA programs, including the More Doctors for Rural Australia Program administered by RWAV
- ongoing post-placement support
Are you interested in becoming GP locum?
If you are keen to be part of the RWAV Specialist GP Locum Program network we would love to hear from you click here.
For more information visit our FAQs page.
Are you looking for a GP?
Our GP recruitment program provides a no-fee, end-to-end recruitment service for primary care positions within rural and regional Victoria.
Lodging a vacancy- how it works:
RWAV provides comprehensive recruitment support which includes:
- Taking a detailed vacancy profile
- Advertising your vacancy on our website, other health platforms and through social media
- Sourcing suitable GPs from our extensive database
- Conducting screening interviews with all candidates who contact us
- Short listing candidates according to your key selection criteria requirements
- Coordinating interviews with shortlisted candidates for you
- Providing referees’ contact details
- Notifying candidates who have been unsuccessful
- Liaising with candidates for you with regards to employment offers, contracts and start dates
To register your vacancy please complete the form here.