The Future Workforce program works with secondary school and university students to raise awareness of rural health careers, assisting with rural placements for university students, grants and bursaries to facilitate access to university entrance exams and clinical placements.
This page provides a list of scholarship resources for graduate and undergraduate students. For more information about grants available to students, visit our grants page.
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine – President’s Prize
- CRANAplus Undergraduate Remote Placement Scholarships
- George Alexander Foundation
- Indigenous Peoples’ Medical Scholarship
- John Flynn Placement Program
- Royal Flying Doctors Service in Victoria – Give Them Wings Scholarship Program
- Rural Australia Medical Undergraduate Scholarship
- Sir Samuel Wadham Rural Students Scholarship
For further information regarding the scholarships, please get in touch with us now or phone 03 9349 7800 (Option 3 and then select option 3 again).