The Future Workforce program works with secondary school and university students to raise awareness of rural health careers, assisting with rural placements for university students, grants and bursaries to facilitate access to university entrance exams and clinical placements.
This page provides a list of scholarship resources for graduate and undergraduate students. For more information about grants available to students, visit our grants page.
- George Alexander Foundation
- John Flynn Placement Program
- CRANAplus Undergraduate Remote Placement Scholarships
- Rural Australia Medical Undergraduate Scholarship
- Sir Samuel Wadham Rural Students Scholarship
- Macpherson Smith Rural Foundation
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine – President’s Prize
- Indigenous Peoples’ Medical Scholarship
For further information regarding the scholarships, please get in touch with us now or phone 03 9349 7800 (Option 3).