RWAV’s allied health program is funded by the Commonwealth Government to provide a no-fee recruitment service for primary health positions in General Practices, Community Health Centres and Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs).
Allied Health Professions Supported
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioner
- Aboriginal Health Worker
- Allied Health Assistant
- Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Practitioner
- Dental Prosthetist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Mental Health Credentialled Workforce
- Occupational Therapist
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Social Worker
Our dedicated recruitment team provides tailored support which includes:
- CV preparation advice
- Interview tips and guidance
- Searching for suitable opportunities through our vast health networks
- Matching you to our allied health vacancies
- Assisting with coordinating interviews
- Providing feedback after interviews
- Assisting with employment negotiations
- Access to grants including relocation and upskilling
Additional support may be available for eligible candidates.
Check our FAQs page for more information.
Looking for an allied health role in Victoria? Visit our vacancies page.
Are you looking for allied health staff?
Our allied health recruitment program provides a no-fee, end-to-end recruitment service for primary care positions within rural and regional Victoria.
Vacancy eligibility requirements:
Under our current funding arrangements, RWAV is unable to recruit allied health roles for State-funded services.
In order to register a vacancy with RWAV, the position must also;
- Cover, or be based, in private practice.
- Be a minimum of 0.4EFT and a permanent commitment is required.
Lodging a vacancy- how it works:
RWAV provides comprehensive recruitment support which includes:
- Taking a detailed vacancy profile
- Advertising your vacancy on our website, other health platforms and through social media
- Sourcing suitable nurses from our extensive database
- Conducting screening interviews with all candidates who contact us
- Short listing candidates according to your key selection criteria requirements
- Coordinating interviews with shortlisted candidates for you
- Providing referees’ contact details
- Notifying candidates who have been unsuccessful
- Assisting with the negotiation of employment offers, contracts and start dates
To register your vacancy please complete the form here.
You can also get in touch with us now or phone 03 9349 7800 (Option 1) to speak to one of our recruitment consultants
For more information visit our FAQs page.