- This event has passed.
The RWAV Allied Health Primary Care Solutions Forum seeks to bring together rural allied health stakeholders, offering opportunity for open discussion and feedback regarding key sector issues. The forum will have a focus on leveraging existing opportunities and generating innovative solutions.
Join us to hear about
- Policy perspectives on rural allied health from Deputy Rural Health Commissioner Dr Faye McMillan
- Evidence-based, grass-roots strategies to attract and retain allied health staff from Dr Cath Cosgrave
- Interactive activities to foster discussion
- What the data shows about the rural Victorian allied health industry
- insights and experiences from you and your industry peers
This forum is open to any individual, organisation, sector or community that has a ‘stake’ in enhancing the quality, accessibility, and sustainability of rural Victorian allied health service provision and workforce support.