RWAV is delighted to announce that we have been awarded new contracts by the Australian Government Department of Health for the following outreach programs.
A three year contract for the period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2020 has been awarded for:
• Medical Outreach Indigenous Chronic Disease Program (MOICDP)
• Rural Health Outreach Fund (RHOF)
• Visiting Optometrists Scheme (VOS)
• Eyes and Ears Surgical Services (EESS)
A two year contract for the period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2019 has been awarded for:
• Coordination Indigenous Eye Health
A 12 month contract for the period 1 July 2017 to 20 June 2018 has been awarded for:
• Healthy Ears – Better Hearing, Better Listening (HE)
RWAV is pleased to continue to provide vital health services to those communities who need it most. We will continue to work closely with our many partner organisations to ensure that health services are delivered closer to home, particularly for people in rural Victoria and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
If you have any further questions, please visit our contact a member of the Outreach team on 3 9349 7800.