RWAV invites fellowed GPs to apply for the Rural Extended and Advanced Procedural Skills (REAPS) program posts available for 2018. The program supports the development and maintenance of a flexible and skilled health workforce to meet the medical service needs of rural and regional Victoria.
The opportunities include:
• Advanced DRANZCOG GP (Fellow) training
• Anaesthetics JCCA GP (Fellow) training
• Emergency Medicine ACEM Certificate GP (Fellow) training
• Paediatrics GP (Fellow) training
• Mental Health GP (Fellow) training