Abstract Submissions are now open!
The RWAV Conference focuses on the key health access challenges that impact rural communities, including the viability of the rural health workforce in Victoria, and the formulation of solutions to the complex challenges in local areas. This year, we invite speakers to submit their abstracts on a topic relevant to the following subthemes. Once successful, you will be invited to present your Abstract at the RWAV Conference in a presentation or a 5-minute lightning presentation.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Abstract Submissions are now closed
Notification of Acceptance: 15 November 2023
Please select the most appropriate category for your abstract from the following options:
- Future workforce: “Building the pipeline“
- Multidisciplinary teams: “Uniting for Better Care“
- Sustainability: “Building a Thriving Rural Health Future“
- Data capability: “From Data to Action“
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract should be submitted via the form below (250 to 500 word count), and can include supporting documentation.
- Papers may have multiple authors, at least one author must register for and attend the conference.
- You may submit multiple abstracts, but each submission requires a separate form.
All abstracts will undergo a peer-review process by our expert panel. Notifications of acceptance or rejection will be sent by 15 November 2023.